There`s no dearth of gamers streaming Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. But Chloe Desmoineaux`s broadcast of the popular first-person shooter is one of a kind. Reason being, she`s playing Counter-Strike by applying make up. Lipstick in particular. Dubbed as Lipstrike, she`s able to play Counter-Strike with a tube of lipstick.
Perplexed? Using a Makey Makey kit which turns almost anything into a touchpad, she hooked it up to a tube of lipstick to make this possible. In addition to this, she modified Counter-Strike`s controls to suit one-handed operation. This meant right-click to aim, left-click to move, and the scroll-wheel to switch weapons. Shooting down rivals is possibly by pressing the lipstick to her face courtesy using a Makey Makey kit.
"Counter-Strike is one of those games that`s mainly attributed to a male audience," Desmoineaux told Motherboard. "Lipstick for girls, war games for boys. F**k that! I can mix it up... If it visually works and the resulting effect is comical, maybe it`s because we all use shortcuts and stereotypes embedded in our heads. It`s in this spirit that I got the idea for Lipstrike."
It`s one of the more interesting experiments we`ve seen in the game for awhile. We won`t be surprised to see some of the more enthusiastic members of the community drum up designs for their own Steam Controllers using some different input methods such as this.
- Kitty Perry and the copyright lessons for seven-year-olds
- Drone hit newly erected crane during Kent site survey - report
- Bitcoin dips below $10,000 for first time since December
- 200-Year-Old Mummified Buddhist Monk is `Not Dead` Just Meditating
- Researchers Propose Using Lasers to Zap Potentially Dangerous Space Debris
- This Newly Discovered Tiny Lemur From Madagascar Is So Cute We Just Can`t Deal
- The World`s First Universal Flu Vaccine Is Already Undergoing Clinical Trials
- Twitch spamming suspect charged in Canada
- Top 10 Things You Didn`t Know Looked Totally Different Originally
- Time machine camera lets you record `missed moments`